skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Epá, Não!
segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010
If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.
EPÁ, NÃO!!
1 comentário:
Claudia
segunda-feira, agosto 09, 2010
Olha vou copiar o post desculpa. Gostei muito. Vai tar no meu blog e vou-te dar crédito claro!!!
Responder
Eliminar
Respostas
Responder
Adicionar comentário
Carregar mais...
Mensagem mais recente
Mensagem antiga
Página inicial
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Arquivo do blogue
►
2012
(7)
►
maio
(1)
►
abril
(1)
►
março
(1)
►
fevereiro
(2)
►
janeiro
(2)
►
2011
(74)
►
dezembro
(5)
►
novembro
(7)
►
outubro
(6)
►
setembro
(5)
►
julho
(3)
►
junho
(8)
►
maio
(4)
►
abril
(16)
►
março
(9)
►
fevereiro
(7)
►
janeiro
(4)
▼
2010
(276)
►
dezembro
(12)
►
novembro
(7)
►
outubro
(4)
►
setembro
(2)
▼
agosto
(18)
Just a little bit stronger. Just a little bit wis...
Sem título
i’m going to set you free because I don’t deserve...
Loneliness only wants you back here with me, but, ...
Please, miss me HARDER.
Eu atraio sobremaneira a Lei de Murphy.shit happens!
Someday, you will miss me. [ou não.]
I wish I could forget you like you forgot me.
I only know that the first time is accidental, th...
Let the right ones in. Let the old dreams die. Let...
If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe t...
People don’t leave because things are hard. They l...
Toda a gente tem o direito de ser feliz!
When you are important to another person that pers...
If you’re too busy to call me, i’ll understand. If...
when love is real, it finds a way. [não me parece...
I’m not afraid to try again I’m just afraid of get...
Â. You can’t let yourself fall for the same shit...
►
julho
(15)
►
junho
(16)
►
maio
(36)
►
abril
(37)
►
março
(47)
►
fevereiro
(39)
►
janeiro
(43)
►
2009
(18)
►
dezembro
(15)
►
novembro
(3)
Seguidores
widgeo.net
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Olha vou copiar o post desculpa. Gostei muito. Vai tar no meu blog e vou-te dar crédito claro!!!
ResponderEliminar